Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill In




1. Please don't tell me what to do.

2. Can you let me sleep late in the morning?

3. The color blue makes me want to dance!

4. I have a craving for something sweet.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it at least once a day.

6. Eyes are the happiness indicator on your face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an ice cream date with Hubby, tomorrow my plans include dinner date and art show with Hubby and Sunday, I want to relax!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Sounds like you and hubby have a nice weekend planned together. Nice to see that after being married for 25+ years.

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh yeah... wear blue and maybe you'll get in some dancing too.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

When I read your number 1 I about died laughing because my answer was the same can you say set in our ways;)Hugs Darcy