Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHACKED OUT WEDNESDAY

Oh my Goodness, It's Whacked Out Wednesday and I almost forgot. The holiday on Monday has thrown my week off. So what did I do today? Um I got my hair cut & Colored. Yes, I color my hair. But make no mistake I blond to the core.
Mostly I tried to stay warm today. It was 29 degrees. Bone chilling cold. I know some of you live in places that are much colder, but here in Idaho we have this inversion. It is like a dampness that sets in and holds the frost on things. It is a winter fog. And really it just stinks. But in order for the fog to lift it will actually need to rain and that is supposed to happen tomorrow. And then maybe snow. UGH!!!
Oh I am so ready for the winter to end. I think I'll go make some Hot Cocoa. :)

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh I am so ready for winter to be over too. I want to get outside and start walking, now that I can walk better.

Hmm how fast can I get from NY to Idaho for some Hot Cocoa??

Sarah said...

Stay Warm! What part of Idaho are you in? I've spent some time in Cocollala... I dated a guy who's family lived up there. Luckily we never traveled up during the winter months... but I'd hear the stories of the cold and snow.

Laurie~Let's Knit It said...

Sarah I am near Boise. I just can't get used to winter, too extreme for me. This has been a rough one.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

My poor friend(((Laurie))))